The right column:
- Labels menu enables you to find stories by key words.
- Authors menu enables you to find stories by authors.
- Archive column shows texts by timeline.
The left column
- Search this blog - If you are looking for a word that is not in the Labels section, you can use this function. It might help you find a specific story with specific words in it.
- Translate function (just below the Search this blog) lets you choose your language and have a story translated. These translations are far from perfection, especially if you want a translation into a language that is not frequently used on Internet, or if you want a text to be translated into any Slavonic language, when the different word order rules cause significant problems. However, it might be useful for a rough translation.
Feel free to leave comments below stories or pictures. You can do it by typing into the Post a Comment field, just below each story. All comments are moderated, so it might take a day or two before you can see a nes comment added.
Feel free checkmarking / ticking the Reactions below each story.
Feel free linking and recommending anything you find interesting in this blog on FB, B, T, G+ etc.
Feed back is always appreciated.
Why the new URL and formatSome of the readers sent me messages saying they do not like this format. They prefer the old website.
Well, the old website had a format you got used to browsing and reading. I can understand that. At the beginning it seemed to be quite practical. Later, it was difficult to maintain as the number of files the website consisted of became very large (the whole site consisted of more than 2400 files). It also reached the space limit of "sweb". Moreover, a new problem arose when I wanted to buy more space. The provider noticed that the contents was rather "deviantly erotic" and this fact conflicted with some regulations of the provider.
So, I do not think the old website can be restarted in near future, especially not until some of the workers of the provider change their mind or - better to say - change their jobs.
(18th Nov. 2013)
Some technical remarks:Advantages:
Every story can be assigned the Name-of-the-Author, which makes it easy to find.
Every story can be labelled with keywords, which makes it possible for a reader to find stories dealing with a certain topic.
Every story can have links to other stories, which is good for stories published in several parts.
Search option to find exact word of phrase in the stories.
Readers can comment the stories, even click a reaction (funny, interesting cool ... erm, too few options)
No FTP to upload, this is a pain in the ass, because it is horrible to upload every single story one by one. Limited formating.
Very bad and very limited picture formating .
The views and opinions expressed in the stories and pictures in this blog are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by the blog editor. The blog may contain content copyrighted by another entity or person. This blog administrator claims no copyright to said content. The administrator of this blog cannot be held accountable for the copyright content. The administrator of this blog cannot warrant the accuracy of copyrights or completeness of the information in this blog. If you have a complaint about something or find your content id being used incorrectly, please, contact the administrator prior to making a copyright claim. Any infringement was not done on purpose and will be rectified to all parties’ satisfaction.